- 2 pounds beef round steak
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (16
ounce) bag frozen soup vegetables
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen Brussels sprouts
- 1 bag frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 can tomato juice
- McCormick's Creole
- Garlic powder or salt
- Cut meat into bite-size chunks and brown in olive oil.
- Add frozen vegetables and a nice amount of the hash brown potatoes and dash liberally
with Creole seasoning.
- Dash slightly with garlic salt. Stir well.
- Add enough tomatoes juice to make a nice thick sauce and dash more Creole seasoning/mix
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until vegetables are cooked and/or reduce
heat for desired thickness of tomatoes sauce.
Yield: 6 servings
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Cajun Crab Salad
Cajun Minestrone with Italian Sausage
Ragin' Cajun Jambalaya
Grilled Cajun-Style Gator Tail