Creole Ham Steak
- 1 center cut ham steak
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup orange
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 2 tablespoons seedless raisins
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Bake ham steak until done.
- Meanwhile, to make sauce, combine brown sugar, honey, orange juice, orange peel
- Simmer for 10 minutes, then pour over steak just before serving.
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Cajun Crab Salad
Cajun Minestrone with Italian Sausage
Ragin' Cajun Jambalaya
Grilled Cajun-Style Gator Tail