Creole Meatloaf and Macaroni
- 1 onion, minced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1 1/4 cups elbow or broken macaroni
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups meat loaf, cubed*
- Seasoned salt and pepper
- Cook onion and green bell pepper in butter for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Add next four ingredients and 1 cup water. Bring to boil and simmer, covered,
about 1/2 hour, stirring frequently.
- Add meat loaf and seasoned salt and pepper to taste. Heat through.
Yield: 4 servings
* Use leftover meat loaf.
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.