Creole Mustard Dip
Serve this flavorful dip with cut-up vegetables or your favorite chips.
- 2 cups sour cream
- 6 tablespoons Creole mustard*
- 4 tablespoons white onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons green onions, tops only, minced
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
* Stone-ground mustard also can be used, but the flavor will be more subtle.
- Combine all the ingredients; mix well.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
- Serve with vegetable sticks or chips.
Recipe and photo credit: Zatarain's