- 1 (10 ounce) package elbow macaroni or any pasta of your
- 2 tablespoons prepared Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon onion, grated
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
- 3/4 cups stuffed green olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup
cheddar cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- Cook pasta as per package directions. Drain.
- Place in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle with Italian dressing and add onion. Let cool.
- Add tomatoes, olives and cheese. Stir gently.
- Add mayonnaise and cayenne pepper.
- Keep refrigerated.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Cajun Crab Salad
Cajun Minestrone with Italian Sausage
Ragin' Cajun Jambalaya
Grilled Cajun-Style Gator Tail