Creole Sauce 2
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced celery
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon
liquid red pepper seasoning
- Mix onion, green pepper, celery and garlic in a 2-quart micro-proof casserole.
Cover with wax paper.
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 2 minutes or until tender, stirring once.
- Stir in sliced mushrooms, tomato puree, salt, sugar and liquid red pepper seasoning.
- Microwave at HIGH for 4 minutes or until steaming hot.
- Stir and serve.
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Cajun Crab Salad
Cajun Minestrone with Italian Sausage
Ragin' Cajun Jambalaya
Grilled Cajun-Style Gator Tail