Creole Sausage and Green Bean Casserole
The Andouille sausage is a tasty addition to this green bean casserole.
- 1 (14 ounce) package precooked Andouille sausage, sliced
- 3 cups (12 ounces) grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 to 2 1/2 teaspoons Cajun or Creole seasoning
- 4 (14.5 ounce) cans Del Monte® Cut Green Beans, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can French's® Crispy Fried Onions
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine sausage, cheese, soup, milk and seasoning in a 13 x 9-inch (3-quart)
- Stir in beans and 1 1/3 cups of the onions.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
- Stir; sprinkle with remaining onions.
- Bake for 5 minutes longer or until onions are golden brown.
By Robyn Stone, New Orleans, Louisiana
Recipe and photo credit: Del Monte