- 3 cups corn and rice cereal squares
- 3 cups crispy wheat cereal squares
- 3 cups toasted oat O-shaped cereal
- 3 cups pretzel sticks
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large roasting pan; set aside.
- Drizzle half of butter over cereal mixture. Combine cheese and seasonings; sprinkle half over cereal. Stir.
- Repeat procedure with remaining butter and seasonings.
- Bake at 250 degrees F for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
Yield: 12 cups
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes