Creole Sweet Potatoes
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 large yams
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Accent
- 1/2 cup seedless raisins
- Miniature marshmallows
- Boil yams, then remove the meat and mash it with a liberal amount of butter.
- Add remaining ingredients. If the mixture is too thin, thicken it with flour.
It should be the consistency of thick mashed potatoes.
- Spread the potato mixture onto a greased baking sheet, about two inches thick,
and cover with marshmallows.
- Bake at 325 degrees F until the mixture is hot and the marshmallows have spread
- Serve by cutting into slices.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes