Crunchy Cajun Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise-type salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups crushed sesame crackers (saltines will do)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl combine salad dressing, Worcestershire sauce, cumin, onion powder, Cajun seasoning, cayenne pepper and garlic powder; mix well.
- Brush both sides of chicken with salad dressing mixture.
- In a small bowl mix cracker crumbs and paprika.
- Coat chicken with the cracker crumb mixture.
- Arrange chicken in an 11 x 7-inch baking pan.
- Bake chicken about 45 minutes or until juices run clear.
Yield: 4 servings
If using bone-in chicken, place in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan, and bake for
about 1 hour.