Dirty Rice Soup
- 1 package Zatarain's Dirty Rice
- 1/8 cup oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup
- 7 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons beef bouillon powder
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare dirty rice according to package directions.
- In another pot put in oil and onion. Cook until softened.
- Add flour and, stirring with a whisk, quickly stir in milk.
- Add beef bouillon powder and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Add the rice mix, tomato and cheddar cheese.
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Loaded Cajun Cornbread
Chocolate Filled Beignet
Cajun Shrimp Casserole
Chocolate Bourbon Balls