- 1 pound alligator meat
- 1 can beer
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Season-All
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Vegetable oil
- Slice meat into finger-size strips.
- Mix beer, flour, Season-All, salt and pepper to form a batter.
- Coat alligator meat with batter, and dredge with cornmeal.
- Fry in hot oil until golden brown.
Yield: 4 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.