Gotta Love Louisiana Seafood Pasta
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups shrimp tails
- 2 cups crabmeat
- 2 cups diced andouille sausage
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chiles
- 1 1/2 cups spinach, pre-cooked
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 cups angel hair pasta, prepared
- Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat.
- Sauté onions, green onions, and mushrooms for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add shrimp and crabmeat, allow to cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add andouille sausage, green chiles, spinach and heavy whipping cream.
- Cook until sauce begins to thicken. Remove from heat.
- Serve over prepared angel hair pasta.
Yield: 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes