Grilled Cajun Salmon
Cajun-seasoned grilled salmon with a hint of lemon.
Cook's Tip: For an added layer of flavor, cut lemon in quarters. Place cut-side down on grill and cook until grill marks appear on cut sides. The grilling adds a great smoky taste to lemon when squeezed over salmon.
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets with skin ( 4 fillets; 6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 lemon, cut into 4 wedges
- Spray grate of outdoor grill and grilling utensils with grilling spray. Heat grill to medium heat according to manufacturer's directions.
- Rub salmon with seasoning until well coated. Grill salmon, skin side down, 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork, turning after 3 minutes.
- Transfer salmon to serving plates. Squeeze lemon over each fillet.
Prep: 5 min | 4 servings (1 fillet each)
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 81 Calories 17g Total Fat 29g Protein
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Conagra Brands, Inc.