Hot Louisiana Blue Crab Dip
- 8 ounces low fat cream cheese
- 3/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 1/4 cups low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 1/4 pounds Louisiana blue crabs
- 6 cups artichoke hearts, chopped
- 30 (3/4-inch) celery sticks
- 30 (3/4-inch) red bell pepper sticks
- 30 (3/4-inch) green bell pepper sticks
- 48 baked tortilla chips
- Blend cream cheese with Worcestershire sauce, green onions, garlic and soy
- Fold in Louisiana Blue Crab and artichoke hearts, divide into 3 ovenproof
dishes and hold until needed.
- Place ovenproof dishes in 425 degrees F oven and heat until bubbly, 12 to
15 minutes. Remove.
- Place ovenproof dishes on serving platters, surround each platter with 10
each of celery, red pepper and green pepper sticks and 16 tortilla chips.
Cooking/Prep Time: 25 min | Yield: 6 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes