- 12 corn shucks
- 1 pound ground, cooked pork, seasoned with garlic, pepper and salt
- 1/2 pound ground cooked corn, seasoned with shortening and salt
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Spread the mixed corn on each shuck, thinly about 1 inch from the bottom
- Add approximately 2 tablespoons of seasoned meat down the center of the
corn on each shuck.
- Roll the shuck up, vertically and fold the bottom edge over,
steam cook for about 30 minutes.
Yield: 1 dozen
Source: Louisiana Cookbook - Zwolle Tamale Fiesta
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes