Impossible Creole Pie
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) package crabmeat, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen cut okra, thawed and well drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes, well drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon to 1/4 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 1 cup milk
- 2/3 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 10-inch pie plate.
- Mix crabmeat, vegetables, chili powder and pepper sauce; spread in pie
- Beat remaining ingredients for 15 seconds in blender on HIGH or for 1
minute with hand beater.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake until knife inserted between center and edge comes out clean, 35 to
Prep time: 15 min | Cook time: 40 min | Yield: 4 or 5 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes