- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound andouille or smoked kielbasa, sliced
- 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups diced onion
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces linguine
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Add olive oil to an oven-safe skillet over medium high heat until it just starts
to smoke. Add sausage, chicken, onions, and bell peppers. Season with Cajun seasoning
(about 1-2 teaspoons). Cook until lightly browned.
- Add garlic stir to combine until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the broth, cream, pasta, and more Cajun seasoning to taste, about 1/2 teaspoon. Stir to combine and bring to a boil, then cover skillet and reduce heat to medium-low.
Simmer until pasta is tender.
- Remove skillet from heat and stir in 1/2 cup cheese. Top with remaining cheese
and sprinkle with scallions.
- Broil until cheese is melted, golden brown and bubbly.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes