Jambalaya Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 cups chopped, cooked chicken
- 1 cup cooked shrimp
- 1 cup cooked sausage pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- Melt butter in large pot; add onions and peppers. Sauté until onions are soft.
- Add remaining ingredients. Stir to blend. Bring to boil; reduce heat and cook
uncovered 30 to 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over hot spaghetti.
Yield: 8 servings
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Cajun Blooming Onion
Louisiana Sweet Potato Pancakes
Lemon Cream King Cake