This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
This sauce is an institution in South Louisiana.
- 1 (10 ounce) jar pineapple preserves (1 cup)
- 1 (10 ounce) jar apple jelly (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup dry mustard
- 1/3 cup prepared horseradish
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely-ground black pepper
- In a food processor fitted with the steel blade, process all ingredients until
- Spoon into jars. Cover and refrigerate until needed, up to 2 weeks.
- Serve over a block of cream cheese to be spread on crackers.
Yield: about 2 1/2 cups