Louisiana Chicken over Rice
- 2 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 small green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme, crushed
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups diced, cooked chicken
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In skillet cook bacon until crisp; remove and crumble.
- Cook onion and bell pepper with thyme in bacon drippings until tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Heat, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over hot, cooked rice. Garnish with bacon.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes