Louisiana Creole BBQ Shrimp
This is a classic version of an only-in-Louisiana staple, where shrimp are seasoned
and sautéed to perfection—no grilling required.
- 4 1/2 pounds Louisiana Shrimp, peeled and deveined, tail on
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Creole seasoning
- 1 tablespoon powdered garlic
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Original TABASCO® brand pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, cold, cut into small cubes
- 1/3 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 1 baguette, sliced, toasted
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine salt, black pepper, Creole seasoning and powdered garlic in large
- Add Louisiana Shrimp to bowl and toss to coat with seasoning.
- Heat large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add olive oil and Louisiana
shrimp. Sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add white wine, lemon juice, TABASCO® and Worcestershire sauce and cook
- Add butter to sauté pan and swirl until melted. Add chives and remove from
- Divide shrimp and sauce evenly into 4 bowls.
- Serve with sliced toasted baguette.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes