- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound scallops
- 1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp (any size)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- In a large sauté pan, add olive oil onion and peppers; sauté until tender.
- Add scallops.
- When scallops are cooked through, add heavy cream, bring to a boil, then and
add shrimp, cayenne, red pepper flakes and paprika. reduce heat to medium low.
- When shrimp begin to turn pink, stir in cheese and mix until sauce thickens.
If sauce isn't as thick as you'd like, add more cheese.
- Serve over linguine.