Louisiana Pork Chops
Tender pork chops – with a spicy kick. This nutritious dish is full of fiery
flavors that are sure to wake up your taste buds.
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Del Monte® Diced Tomatoes with Garlic and Onion
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 4 lean pork chops (3/4-inch thick)
- Combine peppers. Sprinkle on both sides of meat.
- Heat butter over medium-high heat in large skillet. Add meat; cook 5 minutes.
- Turn and cook 4 minutes; drain.
- Add undrained tomatoes. Reduce to medium heat. Cover and cook 10 minutes
or until meat is cooked.
- Remove meat to serving dish; keep warm.
- Cook sauce until thickened; spoon over meat.
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 21 min | Yield: 4 servings
Recipe and photo credit: Del Monte Foods