Louisiana Shrimp Bake
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 pound peeled raw shrimp
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- Mix butter, bay leaf, lemon juice, lemon pepper, cayenne, garlic powder and water
in a saucepan. Heat and stir until butter melts; remove and discard bay leaf.
- Place shrimp in one layer in a glass dish. Pour butter mixture over shrimp; sprinkle with Old Bay seasoning.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Serve shrimp with French bread for dunking into the butter sauce.