Louisiana Spicy Fried Cabbage
- 2 pounds finely diced cabbage
- 1 pound finely chopped bacon
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Fry bacon until crisp and well browned.
- Add chopped onion and stir until limp.
- Add pepper flakes, cabbage, salt and pepper, stirring well so that all the cabbage
- Cover and cook over low heat until cabbage is limp and tender.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes