Delicious creamy crawfish sauce served over hot rice. So easy and SO good!
- 3/4 (6 tablespoons) stick butter
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pound peeled crawfish tails
- 1 can cream of shrimp soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or sherry
Seasonings and garnish
- Cayenne pepper
- Hot Sauce
- Green onions, minced
- In a heavy black cast iron pot, melt the butter and saute the vegetables until
- Add the crawfish tails and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add the soup, water and wine, stir and simmer for about 1/2 hour.
- Add the seasonings to taste and cook another 10 minutes.
- Serve over steamed rice or your favorite pasta and garnish with chopped green
Yield: 1 serving