Mesquite Grilled Cajun Turkey
- 1 (3 pound) Butterball boneless breast of turkey, thawed
- Vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon anise seed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 bay leaf, crushed
- Prepare grill using mesquite chips or coals.
- Brush turkey with oil.
- Combine remaining ingredients and sprinkle over turkey.
- Place turkey on grill. Cover grill and cook according to package directions.
- Wrap in foil and let stand 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove netting from turkey and slice it.