Mo Hotter Mo Better Cajun Shrimp
Chicken or pork work well - just extend the marinating time 30 to 45 minutes.
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon hot sauce (habanero is good)
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tablespoon white wine (optional)
- 1/4 cup melted butter or olive oil
- 1 1/4 pounds shelled, deveined shrimp
- Combine first 4 ingredients, pour 1/2 over shrimp, marinate for 15 minutes.
- Grill and baste or sauté until cooked through.
- Heat remaining sauce and serve on the side.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes