New Orleans Dessert
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup nuts
- 1 pint whipping cream, whipped (do not sweeten)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Beat all ingredients together except whipped cream. Pour into greased 9-inch
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees F. Will not be cooked throughout. Cool.
- Crumble and fold into whipped cream. Freeze.
Yield: 8 servings
Posted by JBic at Recipe Goldmine 7/10/01 5:51:06 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes