New Orleans Barbecue Shrimp
Serve this classic New Orleans shrimp dish with lots of French bread to sop up
all the tasty sauce.
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons ZATARAIN'S® Creole Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1 pound unpeeled large shrimp (26 to 30 count)
- 3/4 cup beer, at room temperature
- Melt butter with Worcestershire sauce, Creole Seasoning, garlic, pepper
and rosemary in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp; cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Pour beer into skillet. Cook and stir 3 minutes longer or just until shrimp
- Serve immediately with French bread.
Makes 4 servings | Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 10 min
Nutritional Info per 1 serving Calories: 206 Sodium: 865 Fat: 12 Carbohydrates:
3 Cholesterol: 198 Fiber: 0 Protein: 18
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes