Oven Fried Cajun Ranch Steak
Cajun Ranch Dressing
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle ranch dressing
- 2 teaspoons Cajun spice
- 1 (1/2 to 3/4 pound) round steak
- 1 cup Cajun Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Nonstick cooking spray
- To make Cajun Ranch Dressing: Mix well; store in container and refrigerate.
- Marinate round steak in Cajun Ranch Dressing in a zip-type bag for 8 hours or
overnight, turning it every now and then.
- Mix cornmeal, bread crumbs and garlic powder together. Roll round steak in bread
- Place in 9-inch pan that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Spray
the round steak with the nonstick cooking spray.
- Place in a preheated oven at 350 to 375 degrees F. Bake for about 30 minutes
or until done.