Oyster Po-Boy with Chipotle Mayonnaise
A delectable sandwich jam packed with juicy oysters and adorned with chipotle mayonnaise.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 36 oysters, medium size, fried
- 1 1/2 loaves soft-crusted bread
- 3 cups iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 cup Chipotle Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/4 teaspoons canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Oyster Po-Boy: To assemble sandwich, cut loaf in half and slice each half
lengthwise. Spread the cut side of bread halves with Chipotle Mayonnaise. Fill
sandwich with fried oysters and lettuce, pressing gently to close.
- Chipotle Mayonnaise: Whisk together ingredients.
- Cover and chill until needed.
Yield: 2 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes