This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 3/4 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 12 large marshmallows
- 1 quart pecan halves
- In a saucepan combine all ingredients except marshmallows and pecans. Cook
until a small amount of the mixture forms a soft ball when dropped into cold
water. Stir to prevent burning.
- Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and add pecans. Beat until mixture loses some of its gloss.
- Place wax paper over cloth and drop pralines by spoonsful onto the paper.
Yield: 3 dozen