Ragin' Cajun Crab Dip
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seafood seasoning, divided
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 2 green onions, chopped, divided
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, garlic, cream, 1 teaspoon seafood
seasoning, horseradish and Worcestershire sauce.
- Gently stir in crab and half of the green onions.
- Transfer to a greased 2-cup baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 23-27 minutes or until edges are bubbly.
- Sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese and remaining seafood seasoning.
- Bake for 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with remaining green onions.
- Serve warm with crackers.
Prep: 15 min | Bake: 30 min | Yield: 16 servings (2 cups)
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes