Red Fish Grill Creole Sauce
- 1/2 onion, small dice
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, small dice
- 1/2 green bell pepper, small dice
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Crystal hot sauce
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 3 whole bay leaves
- 1/4 cup white wine
- Sweat garlic, onions, and celery together.
- Add wine and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and let simmer for 40 minutes.
Source: Red Fish Grill, New Orleans, Louisiana