- 1/2 cup each celery and green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon each, Dijon mustard, ketchup, fresh lemon
juice, Worcestershire sauce, cider vinegar and hot sauce
1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pulse the first 4 ingredients in a food processor until coarsely
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse 3-4 more times to incorporate.
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
French Market Beignets
Shrimp Creole 3
Bayou Jambalaya-Style Sausage and Rice
Cajun Sweet Potato Fries with Yogurt Dipping Sauce