- 5 pounds smoked link sausage
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 pound brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook sausage in a heavy skillet, barely covering with water, on low heat and
cook until all water is boiled away.
- Pour off all grease and cut sausage into small bite-size pieces.
- Heat pineapple, brown sugar and mustard until boiling. Stir well and pour over
- Serve with wooden picks, very hot, in a chafing dish.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes