Sausage Dirty Rice
- 1 cup wild rice
- 1 (12 ounce) package Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Pork Sausage Links
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, sliced
- 4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven 350 degrees F.
- Prepare rice according to package directions, omitting salt, do not overcook.
- Prepare sausage links on stove-top according to package directions, do not
over cook; drain well, leaving 1 tablespoon of fat in pan.
- Cool sausages slightly and cut into bite-size pieces.
- In same pan, sauté onions and celery.
- Add soup, cooked rice, sausage pieces, mushrooms and wine, stirring carefully
- Place in a well-buttered casserole and bake for 30 minutes.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 40 min | Yield: 6 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Jones Dairy Farm
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes