- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled
- (if large, cut in half)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon
fresh ground black pepper
- 3 cups grated Monterey jack cheese
- 1 loaf French
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter in skillet and add green onions, shrimp and seasonings; cook until
shrimp are just done (8-10 minutes).
- Slice 1/3 of the top off the bread and scoop out the insides, leaving a 1/2-inch
- Sprinkle half the cheese in the shell, pour the shrimp mixture over the cheese,
and top with remaining cheese.
- Replace top of bread on the loaf.
- Wrap loaf in aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow loaf to cool a bit before slicing, then serve warm.
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Dirty Rice with Maple Sausage Links
Peppery Cajun Pork Pasta
King Cake Cupcakes