- 1 (5 ounce) can chicken breast
- 1 (3 ounce) link Cajun-flavor smoked sausage or other smoked sausage
- 1 (4.4 ounce) package Uncle Ben's Ready Rice, Spanish Style
- 1/2 teaspoon Creole or Cajun seasoning, or to taste (optional)
- Drain chicken; place meat in a 1-quart, microwave-safe bowl.
- Cut sausage into bite-size pieces; add to chicken.
- Open rice pouch and pour into same bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 90 seconds.
- Taste, and stir in Creole seasoning, if using.
Yield: 2 servings
Approximate values per serving: 363 calories, 14 g fat, 75 mg cholesterol,
20 g protein, 41 g carbohydrates, 2 g fiber, 2,033 mg sodium, 35 percent calories