Spicy Cajun Popcorn and Nuts
Spicy Cajun Popcorn and Nuts. Cajun spices perfectly match the crunchy goodness of popcorn and nuts.
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup toasted, coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon each: dry mustard, garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Place popcorn and nuts in large bowl.
- In small microwave-safe bowl, microwave butter on HIGH until melted, about 30 seconds.
- Stir in dry mustard, garlic powder and cayenne pepper.
- Drizzle over popcorn mixture and toss well.
Yield: 9 cups
Nutrition Facts: Per 1 cup: 170 calories 16 g total fat 4.5 g saturated fat 15 mg cholesterol 65 mg sodium 6 g carbohydrates 2 g fiber 1 g sugar 4 g protein 102 mg potassium
Recipe and photo used with permission from: