Spicy Cajun Totchos
Tater Tots topped with andouille sausage and, of course, the toppings include the trinity of Cajun cooking.
- 1 (32 ounce) package ORE-IDA TATER TOTS
- 1/2 pound andouille sausage, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup CLASSICO Four Cheese Alfredo Pasta Sauce
- 1 cups KRAFT Shredded Jalapeño Cheese
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Bake TATER TOTS as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, cook sausage, peppers and celery in large skillet on medium heat
6 minutes or until sausage is evenly browned and vegetables are crisp-tender,
- Add pasta sauce; mix well. Cook on medium-low heat 3 to 5 minutes or until
heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Spread TATER TOTS onto platter; top with sausage mixture and remaining ingredients.
Prep Time: 35 min | Servings: 12
For milder flavor, prepare using KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
For more heat, drizzle 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce over Totchos before serving.
Nutritional Information Serving Size 12 servings Amount per serving: Calories
240 Total fat 15g Saturated fat 5g Cholesterol 25mg Sodium 670mg Carbohydrate 0g
Dietary fiber 2g Sugars 2g Protein 7g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 6% DV Vitamin C 8% DV Calcium 8% DV Iron 2% DV
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Kraft Kitchens - kraftrecipes.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes