Spicy Louisiana Baked Shrimp
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Cajun or Creole seasoning
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Combine all ingredients except shrimp in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
Add shrimp, tossing to coat. Refrigerate for one hour.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Bake until shrimp are cooked through, stirring occasionally, about 10
- Garnish with lemon wedges and serve with crusty French bread.