Stuffed Chicken Breast Wrapped in Bacon
Ready to liven up that chicken dinner? Try Slap Ya Mama’s stuffed chicken breast
wrapped in bacon! It’s a taste sensation that you have to taste to believe and it’s
complete with Slap Ya Mama’s original blend seasoning. Start cooking today!
- 4 chicken breast halves, boneless and skinless, pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 10 ounces fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 3 teaspoons Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Seasoning, divided
- 12 slices bacon
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large skillet over medium heat add olive oil, garlic and jalapenos.
Sauté until garlic starts to brown.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, add spinach leaves and sauté until wilted.
- Add 1 teaspoon Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Seasoning, pepper jack cheese
and sour cream. Stirring continuously, cook mixture until cheese is melted.
- On a clean surface, lay chicken breasts flat and season with the remaining
2 teaspoons of Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Seasoning. Spoon a little spinach
mixture onto each breast. Roll up each breast with spinach mixture inside and
wrap each breast with 2 or 3 slices of bacon, securing the ends with a toothpick.
- Arrange breasts on a baking dish. Bake uncovered at 375 degrees F for 35
- Set oven to broil and broil for 10 minutes or until bacon is browned.
- Remove toothpicks, slice into medallions or serve whole and enjoy!
Yield: 4 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Slap Ya Mama
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes