A recipe for Trinity? Oh, yes. The great thing about this recipe is that it can be doubled, tripled, quadrupled, etc. Make as little or as much as you want. You will always have this favorite Cajun cooking combo ready for your favorite recipes.
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 large green bell pepper, seeded and chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 stalks celery, chopped (about 1 cup)
- In a medium bowl, combine onion, bell pepper and celery.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Yield: 4 cups
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Photo credit: trekkyandy on VisualHunt.com CC BY-SA