Whipped Creole Potato Salad
- 4 medium russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Creole mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sweet relish
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Boil potatoes in water to cover until tender. Mash potatoes to a whipped consistency.
- Let potatoes cool until they begin to stiffen.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend thoroughly.
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Dirty Rice with Maple Sausage Links
Peppery Cajun Pork Pasta
King Cake Cupcakes