Zesty Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
A super easy appetizer that's packed with Creole flavor.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 16 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined, leaving tails on
- 16 slices bacon
- ZATARAIN'S® Creole Seasoning
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Line baking pan with foil. Place baking rack
- Wrap each shrimp with 1 slice of bacon. Place shrimp on rack. Lightly sprinkle
both sides with Creole Seasoning. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until bacon is crisp around the edges and shrimp
- Serve warm.
Yield: 8 servings, 2 shrimp each
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Kristen Doyle of Dine & Dish.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes