Corn and Pumpkin Dessert
- 1 small pumpkin
- 2 ears corn, cut from cob
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- Sugar or honey
- Peel, seed and slice pumpkin. Cover with water and simmer until tender.
- Place corn kernels in a pie plate and bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Add corn to pumpkin. Add flour, stirring constantly over low heat until mixture
thickens. Add sugar or honey to taste.
- Serve hot.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.