Fried Frog Legs (Seminole)
- Eggs, well beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk or more if needed
- 2/3 cup cornmeal
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 1/2 pounds frog legs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 150 degrees F.
- In a bowl combine the beaten eggs and milk. Use more milk if needed to form a
batter which resembles a very thick cream. Add cornmeal, salt and pepper, and whisk
- Wash and dry the frog legs. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and dip thoroughly
- In a large skillet heat about 1/2 inch of oil and fry the frog legs until golden
brown on all sides. Keep the cooked frog legs on a paper towel lined baking sheet
in 150 degree F oven until ready to serve.
Serves 4 to 6.
Posted by Cookin'Mom at recipegoldmine.com.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.